Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thnx for a Classmate ♥

I like my Am. Lit. classmates. That class is full of amazing, wonderful, and different people. This blog however is dedicated to Clear Towers aka Clara Torres. She and i share a lot of the same views, even though i can't speak as fast as she, for she is in Debate, and can pound me. Clara is smart and deep as well. Clara is my locker-buddy. Torres is not a vampire (no matter what Mr. McCarthy thinks), if she were I'd be one too, by now. Clarita is sweet even though she is evil. Clara is AMAZING. This girlie is not girlie, she is Clara Torres [Mexican accent and rolling of the Rrrs].

P.S→ Tony, Serina, Maggi, Anna, Amy, and JiaJia are WOW-tastic←

2 comments:

  1. clear towers?! HAHA lmao you and josue both point that out. thanks i feel so special, leslie. you're the best!!!! you know me so well. i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i don't mind being called a vampire cuz i fit too many symptoms, but thx for looking out for me. ^^

    ReplyDelete