Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am a Plow [story]

plow [plou]
–noun1. an agricultural implement used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing soil.

I am a  plow, surrounded by cows, i mess around with soil all the time. Soil is my BFF, we chill, even through, in a good fight, i always win. I am a plow, i help Old McDonald on his farm, with the crops. I am a plow, I'm dragged along Soil by a tractor. The Tractor, that mean old thing, feels that i don't deserve a break and just pulls me along anywhere it wants me to go. The Tractor is the reason why i get into fights with Soil, it makes me pulverize Soil. I am a plow, being dragged around by Tractor, the sometimes-friends of Soil, and the helper of Old McDonald. I am a Plow.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the deeper meaning in your words. It expresses ideas of peer pressure and of being used for someone else's gain. Maybe thats not what you meant but it could be an area you could work with if that's what we may later have to do :)

    ReplyDelete