Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Snowflake Battle. And Hitler

I step out once again into the cold air
My snow-covered car is still there
I feel like like taking a trip, just for fun
I've been a good girl i deserve at least one
My foot prints get deeper as i walk
The sun is gone, it didn't wanna talk
I walk and i walk straight into a thought
the snow, the joy, the holidays, the bliss
the wind blowing on my cheek, a happy sweet kiss
Wouldn't it be great if the snow lasted all year?
The ice skaters, and snowboarders would have nothing to fear
The snowmen would be dancing around
singing of the new hats they've found
Jenny would bring all the jolly happy snowmen to life
while Clara would try to slit their throats with a knife
My friends would surround me all year long in gloves, hats, and glee
We would watch T.V. drinking hot cocoa and tea
Life would be merry if it was always winter
but OH NO! I've walked so far i think i see Hitler!

3 comments:

  1. Leslie your so random but fuuny. I love that you color the important words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how creative this is, and it's funny how Clara is a psycho XD. Baby Hitler ---------->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yeah you see Hitler because Clara's in our class!
    (:
    But that's in a good way!
    I love the way its written. And how you highlight specific words in the posts.

    ReplyDelete