Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wonders of Leslie--The Intro.

Well hello there. My name is Leslie, (kind of obvious). I also go by 'Les', or 'HEY'. I am Mexican! I consider myself both from Puebla, Mex. and Mexico City, Mex. I love love love Mexican food, music (rancheras), and pretty much anything to do with my culture. I may appear to be quite (don't think so). I love music, and i listen to almost every genre at least a little bit. I am very down to earth, I like to think of myself as weird, so you don't have to. I find myself thinking a lot, and about the most random things too. I prefer Harry Potter to Twilight (both in books and movies). I don't have a favorite color, because I don't want to be racist to all the other colors in the rainbow. Skittles are amazing and Starbursts are a contradiction that i love. I go to Whitney Young High, Class of 2013!!!...if we live past 2012 (keep your fingers crossed). I speak Spanglish most of the time, and I'm Chinese II this year. People often ask why I want to learn Chinese, and why I'm not in Spanish for Span speakers, well that's because I like to try new things. That, and my Asian friends say that i have 'an inner Asian' that begged to learn Mandarin. (You might have noticed that I like to use parentheses a lot) YES!. I believe that they allow me to express myself more freely. (VOLDERMORT!!). Okay that is all for now. I want a dog.

4 comments:

  1. So many colors! x:
    But you're a cutie always(;
    I prefer a lot of things over Twilight♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your randomness :)
    hope to read more from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. well thank you Sukari Stone.
    Nad Thanks Serina. So are you ;D. Twilight is bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie. Jeez I love all your blogs! So colorful~ They're so you

    ReplyDelete